Records FAQs

How do I get my juvenile arrest record sealed?

Welfare and Institutions Code Section 781 permits persons who acquired records as juveniles to petition the juvenile court to have those records sealed.  Information and documents to initiate this record sealing process are available from the Orange County Probation Department.  You may call (714) 569-2000 to receive more information.