Records FAQs

How can I obtain a copy of my arrest report?

If you were arrested by the Westminster Police Department, you can obtain a copy of the arrest report only after your case has been adjudicated.  Prior to adjudication, you must contact the District Attorney’s Office for a copy.  Some arrest records may contain information that cannot be released or may need to be redacted.  If your report falls under this category, we will inform you at the time of the request what information we can provide you.